A professional wrestler from the mainland asks Magnum to find his son.
A former boxing champion asks Magnum to find his long-lost son, but elements of his story do not ring true.
- Tom Selleck as Thomas Sullivan Magnum IV
- John Hillerman as Jonathan Quayle Higgins III
- Roger E. Mosley as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Larry Manetti as Rick Wright
- Ernest Borgnine as Earl Gianelli / "Mr. White Death"
- Margie Impert as Madeline Jones
- James Edgcomb as Phil Lewis
- Linda Ryan as Cora Gillson
- Ric Marlow as Salvatore Marchese
- James Grant as Harry Meacham
- Lord James Blears as Ring Announcer
- Farmer Boy Ipo as Big Zongo
- Spitfire Brown as Joey (credited as Percy Brown Jr.)
- Reri Tava Jobe as Jo
- Raymond Scanlan as Bouncer
- Rick gets punched in the jaw three times throughout the course of the episode.
- The Samoan wrestler (Big Zongo) who wrestles with "Mr. White Death" at the beginning is played by Farmer Boy Ipo, a real life Samoan wrestler who performed mostly in Hawaii. He was part of a tag team duo known as "The Samoan Connection".
- Earl Gianelli: Yeah, the Mag's puttin' me up for a couple of days.
- Higgins: The Mag!?... How Magnaminous.
- T.C.: Come on, Rick. You gotta learn how to defend yourself. That way, you won't have to depend on your freinds all the time to defend you.