The Jororo Islands youth baseball team is in Hawaii to play TC'S All-Stars. The Jororo center fielder is 12-year-old Prince Danny who is a target of Jororian dissidents.
- Tom Selleck as Thomas Sullivan Magnum IV
- John Hillerman as Jonathan Quayle Higgins III
- Roger E. Mosley as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Larry Manetti as Rick Wright
- John Saxon as Ed Russler
- Wesley Ogata as Danny Linn
- Robert Ito as Ray Lum
- Linda Ryan as Louise Peardon
- Marcus Shimomi as Benny
- Rick mentions playing stickball as a kid under the "L" in Chicago.
- We get a rare look at the center console of the Ferrari.
- Higgins: What did you want Magnum?
- Magnum: Well, I wanted some advice.
- Higgins: I'm sorry Magnum, but my knowledge of "shagging flies" goes only from the common house variety to the Tsetse. I've long since given up trying to understand what you Yanks find so fascinating about a game in which most of the time is spent inserting a digit in ones nostrel, or scratching ones...
- Magnum: Higgins, please!
- Danny Linn: Don't talk to me about fair, Magnum. I'm the Prince of Jororo. Born lucky, I guess.
- Magnum: Danny, you can't keep running away from them. Besides, where are you going to run to?
- Danny Linn: Someplace where nobody wants to blow my head off... What about Haight-Ashbury? Do you think the Flower Children will take me in?
- Magnum: The Flower Children?!
- Danny Linn: Sure, the hippies.
- Magnum: There arn't any hippies any more.
- Danny Linn: There arn't?
- Magnum: No... I mean, where do you get all this stuff? The Flower Children, your slang. You don't talk like a Prince. It all went out of style a long time ago.
- Danny Linn: Hey, when you grow up alone in a palace in Jororo with six color TV's, you make do with what you get: The Mod Squad, Welcome Back, Kotter, Shindig!
- Magnum: You mean... you learned to talk like that from television and reruns?!