Magnum goes to Sicily at the request of Robin Masters to rescue a friend's daughter who was being held by mobsters. Tom rescues the girl and brings her back to the estate and then trouble occurs.
After rescuing a sultry young woman from a Sicilian gangster, Magnum believes that the mob is out for revenge when peculiar things happen back at home.
- Tom Selleck as Thomas Sullivan Magnum IV
- John Hillerman as Jonathan Quayle Higgins III
- Roger E. Mosley as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Larry Manetti as Rick Wright
- Ann Dusenberry as Katrina Tremaine
- Mimi Rogers as Margo Perina
- Lilyan Chauvin as Maria, the Sicilian Cook
- Camila Griggs as College co-ed
- Jean Claudio as Marquis
- Lenny Montana as Marquis' Bodyguard
- Wallace Merck as Segundo
- Mark Tuinei as Samoan student
- Wendell Martin Jr. as Actor
- Stanley Yamagata as Waiter
- Mimi Rogers would appear 23 years later with Tom Selleck in Jesse Stone: Stone Cold (2005) as attorney Rita Fiore and also working together on the TV movie Divorce Wars: A Loave Story.
- Marquis's bodyguard is played by Lenny Montana, the actor best known for his role as Luca Brasi in The Godfather.
- Burt Reynolds is the most likeness as Tom Selleck who works with them in the ABC short-lived series B.L. Stryker.
- Higgins: He's probably doing a Burt Reynolds impersonation for the tourists!
- Magnum: Margo, come on. This is the girl! Let me explain!
- Margo: Thomas, it would take a 1930's movie to explain this and I bear absolutely no resemblance to Myrna Loy!
- (On seeing T.C.'s helicopter fly past the estate)
- Margo: Who's that?
- Magnum: Oh, that is a buddy of mine, and he sometimes flies tourists over the estate to see what famous person might be sunbathing naked on the beach.
- Margo: Well, I'm not famous or naked.
- Magnum: You will be..... famous. (smiles)