Higgins, Rick, TC and others are in the King Kamehameha Club when three burglars with guns demand money.
- Tom Selleck as Thomas Sullivan Magnum IV
- John Hillerman as Jonathan Quayle Higgins III
- Roger E. Mosley as Theodore "T.C." Calvin
- Larry Manetti as Rick Wright
- Kwan Hi Lim as Lieutenant Yoshi Tanaka
- Denise Nicholas a T.C's Date (credited as Denise Nicholas-Hill)
- Elissa Dulce Hoopai as Rosine (credited as Elissa Hoopai)
- Joy Garrett as Joy Kelly
- Ernest Harada as George Wong
- Patrick Bishop as Keoki
- Todd Camenson as Rabbit, the Burglar
- Emme Tomimbang as Reporter
- Robert Gleason as Spence Nelson
- Frances Ward as Glenda Nelson (credited as Fran Ward)
- Longtime Hawaiian TV news reporter Emme Tomimbang makes a brief appearance as herself at the beginning of the episode.
- Rick: Hey, I'm just sayin' it the way I remember it.
- Higgins: I wouldn't call that memory. I would call it the insane, crazed, meanderings of an obviously demented mind!
- Rick: Are you sayin' I'm wrong?
- Higgins: Yes!
- (During Rick's story)
- Rosine: Be careful Rick.
- Rick: Don't worry baby, I will.
- Rick: That's exactly the way I told it.
- T.C.: No, it isn't!
- Rick: Except...
- Higgins: Except that neither of you is reciting anything even remotely resembling the truth! But then, what can one expect from simple, primitive minds that overload at the drop of a multi-dependent, clause-declarative sentence?
- Rick: What?!